Wednesday 26 July 2017

All Change

I've been really busy here at Daftoons Towers.  Not only have I been hard at work on new ecards, but those lovely people at www.123Greetings.com have been updating their website to swap all of the Flash-based cards for video versions.  Why?  Well, more and more people are using phones to access their ecards and sadly, most mobile devices don't support Flash.  So, I've been reworking some of my old Flash cards to make sure they work for everyone.

Meanwhile, three new ecards have been added to my collection since my last post.

Firstly was my "Mother's Day Song" card.  This went up just in time for Mother's Day in the US.



You can view it here: http://www.123greetings.com/events/mothers_day/happy_mother/mothers_day_song.html

I've always found frogs fascinating, especially when their throats puff up like balloons.  I thought it might be fun to use the idea to help "Frog Dylan" play a song for this Happy Birthday ecard:


http://www.123greetings.com/birthday/happy_birthday/frog_dylan.html

And finally for this post, I was asked to create a card for the "I love You" category.  Cats are always popular with users so I had a bit of fun turning this feline into a singer.  I hope you like it.



That's all for now, folks.  See you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment